The Communications Manager leads external communication with the organization’s donors, partners, and media as well as with existing and potential users of the organization’s research outputs.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with minimum time commitment of two years.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the organization’s communication strategy and action plan;
- Proactively engage with the consumers of the organization’s research outputs through translating data into accessible stories;
- Manage the organization’s web page, Facebook page and Twitter;
- Lead preparation of the organization’s promotional materials using various media channels;
- Lead preparation of the organization’s public statements and press releases;
- Act as a key contact person, as well as a spokesperson on behalf of CRRC-Georgia, when necessary.
- A degree in social sciences;
- Working experience in international or civil society organizations will be an asset;
- Knowledge of and experience with production of infographics and communicating data;
- Experience in networking with key political, civil society and media actors;
- Excellent knowledge of social and political trends in Georgia and the broader region;
- Strong willingness to learn new skills, including infographics and other ways or communicating research findings;
- Good understanding of applied social science research would be an asset;
- Fluency in Georgian and English languages is essential.
Interested candidates should send their resumes along with cover letters to the following email: email@example.com. Please write Communications Manager in the subject line.
CRRC-Georgia will start reviewing applications on December 7, 2022. The position should be filled by January 1, 2023.