Under the supervision of the President of CRRC-Georgia the Development Manager leads the fundraising team and contributes to external communications and quality assurance of written outputs.
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week with a minimum time commitment of one year.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of proposals, concept notes, and expressions of interest;
- Cultivate donor relations through meetings and general information sessions;
- Lead writing complex proposals and concept papers;
- Contribute to development and implementation of communications strategy that targets donors;
- Contribute to producing and to assuring quality of the organization’s written outputs, including blogs, policy briefs and survey reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Excellent understanding of communications and outreach in general;
- Strong willingness to learn about social science and research methods;
- Experience in networking with donors, understanding of fundraising and willingness to develop into that role;
- Experience with developing complex proposals, concept notes, and expressions of interest;
- Excellent knowledge of social and economic trends in the South Caucasus;
- Excellent understanding of social science research;
- Knowledge of the Georgian language (preferred).
Interested candidates should send their resumes, along with cover letters and a writing sample to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2018.
About the organization:CRRC-Georgia is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization which collects, analyzes and publishes policy-relevant data on economic, political, and social trends in Georgia. The organization’s mission is to strengthen applied social science research and promote evidence-based debates on policy issues by providing reliable, up-to-date and accessible data and analysis. The organization is part of the regional Caucasus Research Resource Centers network with centers in Azerbaijan and Armenia as well as Georgia.