Are you a research-minded university graduate who wants to gain an important skill set that is absent in Georgia? Do you want to work hard and open the door to international opportunities? If so, then this is for you!
What will you gain?
- Valuable research experience in various social science research projects
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Advanced English writing skills
- Project management and organizational experience
- Proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis programs
- The opportunity to work with extraordinarily experienced and committed colleagues
- A 9-month fellowship with a monthly stipend of 600 GEL
What will you be required to do?
- Contribute to complex research projects on issues that are important to Georgia’s future
- Write blog posts based on CRRC data
- Work harder than you ever have before
- Learn and be extremely inquisitive
- Be an active member of a team and work independently
- Write analytical policy briefs
Who is eligible?
- Georgian citizens between the ages of 20 and 30 holding a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (PhD holders are considered as overqualified for this project)
- Available to commit 8 hours of work per day (in the office or online, depending on the circumstances) starting from January through September 2023
- Those with excellent English reading, writing, speaking and understanding abilities
- Who are good writers in their native Georgian language
The Application process
Step 1: Fill out this application form and submit it no later than October 23, 2022.
Step 2: If you are short listed, you will be invited for a test and a one week training in November 2022.
Step 3: At the end of the training, you will be required to write a blog based on CRRC data.
Step 4: The best candidates will be selected to receive the Junior Fellowships and will be employed from January until the end of September 2023. Further employment opportunities are possible.
Other DetailsIf you have any questions about the application process, send an email to Tamar Khoshtaria at email@example.com.
For more details about CRRC's Junior Fellowship Program, click here.