Assessment of Social Capital in Georgia
Funder: World Learning/Georgia FORECAST program, USAID-ის დაფინანსებით
Dates: November 2010 - January 2011
Project objective: The main research objective was to conduct a qualitative research assessment of Social Capital in Georgia, the findings and recommendations of which was the basis for a conference which was held in Tbilisi in December 2010. After the conference blueprints/ideas were provided for projects to be implemented by GOG or international donors' agencies starting in 2011.
CRRC took a closer look at the activities of local groups and associations in the specific areas of interest:
1. Agricultural associations
2. Condominium associations
3. Parent-teacher associations
4. Partnership among local communities, regional media and local governments
5. Stakeholders sharing the management of natural resources
6. Various health-related societies and support groups
Six focus groups and 42 in-depth interviews were conducted with association leaders, donors and experts.
Output: Briefing Paper and Final Report.