CRRC-Georgia is looking for interviewers to conduct populations surveys in Georgia.
CRRC-Georgia is a leading non-governmental, non-profit research organization, which collects, analyzes and publishes policy relevant data on social, economic and political trends in Georgia. CRRC-Georgia, together with CRRC-Armenia and CRRC-Azerbaijan, constitutes a network of research centers with the common goal of strengthening social science research and public policy analysis in the South Caucasus. You can find description of CRRC-Georgia's projects on the website.
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree, desirably in social sciences,
- Good communication skills,
- Readiness to travel within your region to conduct interviews,
- Ability to strictly follow survey instructions,
- Attention to detail,
- High responsibility,
- Ability to solve problems.
Prior experience in a similar field is desirable.
Knowing fluent Armenian or Azerbaijani language is desirable.
- Flexible schedule,
- Interesting experience,
- One of the best honoraria for interviewers in Georgia.
To apply, please fill the form by November 20 2017.
Applicants who speak Armenian or Azerbaijani, please fill this form by November 20 2017.
For additional questions, contact us only through the following email: email@example.com