The ENIGMMA project issued a Call for Research Papers on Migration Research for individual researchers or groups of researchers (PhD students, academics, post-doc researchers, etc.) to undertake migration policy analyses on topics related to Georgian migration policy development.
The policy areas include:
- Integration of immigrants;
- Emigration policy development;
- Reintegration of returned emigrants;
- Migration and development in Georgia;
- Internationalisation of education;
- Potential of circular migration in Georgia;
- Public attitudes towards immigrants and persons with a refugee and humanitarian status;
- Employment of foreign workers in the Georgian labour market by the sectors of their job placements.
The migration policy document produced as a result of the above described analysis shall be presented in Georgian language (5.000 words); however, the paper shall also include an executive summary in English language.
For the above mentioned activity, the ENIGMMA project announces a call for proposals for a short-term assignment of Migration Policy Analysis Experts. Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
Please click here for more information.
Deadline for submission of your application is 15 July 2016.