Under the supervision of the President of CRRC-Georgia the Development Manager leads the fundraising team and contributes to external communications and quality assurance of written outputs.
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week with minimum time commitment of one year.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development of the organization’s fundraising strategy;
• Cultivate donor relations through meetings and general information sessions;
• Lead writing complex proposals and concept papers;
• Contribute to development and implementation of communication strategy that targets donors;
• Contribute to producing and to assuring quality of the organization’s written outputs, including blogs, policy briefs and survey reports.
• Excellent understanding of communications and outreach in general, and strong willingness to learn
• Experience in networking with donors, understanding of fundraising and willingness to develop that role
• Experience with developing complex proposals and concept papers;
• Excellent knowledge of social and economic trends in the South Caucasus;
• Excellent understanding of social science research.
Interested candidates should send their resumes along with cover letters to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CRRC-Georgia will start reviewing applications on October 6, 2015. The position should be filled by November 1, 2015.
About the organization:
CRRC-Georgia is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization which collects, analyzes and publishes policy-relevant data on economic, political, and social trends in Georgia. The organization’s mission is to strengthen applied social science research and promote evidence-based debates on policy issues by providing reliable, up-to-date and accessible data and analysis. The organization is part of the regional Caucasus Research Resource Centers network with centers in Azerbaijan and Armenia as well as Georgia.