TTF Organizational Development Support
The organization plans to develop a Communications strategy targeting policy communities, ultimately providing the organization with a variety of options and tactics for communicating results with the goal of strengthening its outreach and communications capacity.
- Analyzing staff skill sets and motivations with the help of an organizational development consultant;
- Improving specific skill sets for selected individuals through trainings and internships in fundraising, organizational development, communications and outreach, impact evaluation, and data visualization techniques;
- Consolidating skill-sets gained through trainings by conducting an impact evaluation study using our own funding, resulting in fortified institutional capacity;
- Bringing in mentors to address:
- Quality assurance to make our internal peer review system of written outputs consistent, and to build a similar external peer review system;
- Fundraising in order to help the organization improve its sustainability;
- Communications in order to help the organization expand its impact on policy.