CRRC-Georgia is looking for interviewers to conduct populations surveys in Georgia.
CRRC-Georgia is a leading non-governmental, non-profit research organization, which collects, analyzes and publishes policy relevant data on social, economic and political trends in Georgia. CRRC-Georgia, together with CRRC-Armenia and CRRC-Azerbaijan, constitutes a network of research centers with the common goal of strengthening social science research and public policy analysis in the South Caucasus. You can find description of CRRC-Georgia's projects on the website.
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree, desirably in social sciences,
- Good communication skills,
- Readiness to travel within your region to conduct interviews,
- Ability to strictly follow survey instructions,
- Attention to detail,
- High responsibility,
- Ability to solve problems.
Prior experience in a similar field is desirable.
Knowing fluent Armenian or Azerbaijani language is desirable.
- Flexible schedule,
- Interesting experience,
- One of the best honoraria for interviewers in Georgia.
For additional questions, contact us only through the following email: email@example.com