Under the supervision of the President of CRRC-Georgia the Public Relations Manager leads external communication with the organization’s donors, partners, and media as well as with existing and potential users of the organization’s research outputs.
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week with minimum time commitment of one year.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development of the organization’s communication strategy and an action plan;
• Proactively engage with the consumers of the organization’s research outputs through meetings and information sessions;
• Manage the organization’s web page, Facebook page and the blog;
• Lead preparation of the organization’s promotional materials using various media channels;
• Lead preparation of the organization’s public statements and press releases;
• Acting as a key contact person, as well as a spokesperson on behalf of CRRC-Georgia, when necessary.
• A degree in public relations, journalism or public affairs;
• At least 5 years of experience working on leading public relations or managerial positions.
• Working experience in international or civil society organizations would be an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of public relations and media;
• Experience in networking with key political, civil society and media actors;
• Excellent knowledge of social and political trends in Georgia and the broader region;
• Strong willingness to learn new skills, including infographics and other ways or communicating research findings;
• Good understanding of applied social science research would be an asset;
• Fluency in Georgian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their resumes along with cover letters to the following email: email@example.com. Please write PR Manager in the subject line.
CRRC-Georgia will start reviewing applications on January 20, 2016. The position should be filled by February 1, 2016.
About the organization:
CRRC-Georgia is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization which collects, analyzes and publishes policy-relevant data on economic, political, and social trends in Georgia. The organization’s mission is to strengthen applied social science research and promote evidence-based debates on policy issues by providing reliable, up-to-date and accessible data and analysis.