Become a CRRC Junior Research Fellow
The Chance of a Lifetime
The Best and Hardest Thing You Will Ever Do
Are you a research-minded university graduate who wants to gain an important skill set that is absent in Georgia? Do you want to work hard and open the door to international opportunities? If so, then this is for you!
What you will gain?
• Valuable research experience in various social science research projects
• Ability to analyze complex issues
• Advanced English writing skills
• Project management and organizational experience
• Proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis programs
• The opportunity to work with extraordinarily experienced and committed colleagues
• A 6-month fellowship with a monthly stipend of 500 GEL a month
What will you be required to do?
• Contribute to complex research projects on issues that are important to Georgia’s future
• Write blog posts based on CRRC data
• Work harder than you ever have before
• Learn and be extremely inquisitive
• Be an active member of a team and work independently
• Write analytical policy papers
Who is eligible?
• Georgian citizens between the ages of 20 and 30 holding a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (PhD holders are considered as overqualified for this project)
• Those available to commit to a minimum of 6 hours of work per day starting from March through August 2015
• Those with excellent English reading, writing, speaking and understanding abilities
• Those who are good writers in their native Georgian language
The Application process
Step 1: Fill out this application form and submit it no later than December 15, 2014.
Step 2: If you are short listed, you will be asked to take two different tests in mid January 2015.
Step 3: After the tests, if you are selected for the next round, you will be invited for an intensive training for 7-10 days in February 2015.
Step 4: The best candidates will be selected to receive the Junior Fellowships and will be employed from March until the end of August 2015. Further employment opportunities are possible.
If you have any questions about the application process, send an email to Tamuna Khoshtaria at JFPGeorgia@crrccenters.org