Policy Analysis Consultant
CRRC-Georgia is looking for a Policy Analysis Consultant for a pilot policy research project on agricultural insurance in Georgia. The consultant will be working in a team of researchers and would be expected to lead desk research, support with the creation of research instruments, support data analysis, and write policy briefs and reports.
- Analyze available materials on agricultural insurance in English and Georgian
- Determine impediments to agricultural insurance uptake in Georgia
- Provide input on research design
- Conduct interviews with key informants in public and private sectors
- Support qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Write policy briefs and support the dissemination of findings to key stakeholders
- Master’s Degree or higher in Economics or a related field
- At least 5 years experience in development economics and/or agricultural development in Georgia
- Excellent written and spoken English and Georgian
- Previous work on policy issues, particularly agricultural policy
- Experience with empirical social science research
The project will take place from September 2016 to March 2017. This position is a 6-month consultancy with the possibility of extension.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV, motivation letter, contact information for three reference and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.